I’m an Apple nerd like you.
I’m obsessed with making things more efficient.
I will always find the fastest way to get something done.
Whether it’s iPhone, Mac, iPad, or Apple Watch, I’m on a never-ending quest to do more in less time.
Did you know you can:
- Tell Siri “12 minutes” instead of “Set a timer for 12 minutes?”
- Move multiple apps on your iOS home screen at the same time?
- Delete characters in front of your cursor even on iOS and iPadOS?
- Watch any video at 2X speed on iOS even outside of the YouTube app?
- Record your microphone while recording your screen to narrate video?
I’ll share posts showing you how to do these things and more. Even if you consider yourself a Power User, I think you’ll be surprised at the number of new tips you pick up.
Here you’ll find quick tips you can learn in a few seconds that save you time with your Apple devices.
There are so many hidden features of iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, macOS, and tvOS that you simply don’t know about unless a friend tells you.
SaveTime.blog is that friend.